Bally?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
How can y’all even have a civil conversation about Bally sports without cursing and blowing a gasket. F that 4th string network and all the games that we get broadcasted on there.

We’ll have at least 4 games on there next year. Can’t wait until that contract is up.
Yeah, what he said. Oh, and add the same for our radio coverage as well.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
VPNs are an arms race of channel and content owners pestering streaming companies to keep their “suspected VPN IP address” lists up to date and VPN vendors trying to work around those. Hit or miss, but the more endpoint options your VPN has available to pick, the better you’ll generally do.

It’s nuts that in the past twenty years there’s been very little progress on the “it’s easier to watch games out of town online than in-town” front. But it’s likely to start coming soon.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Correct. If you do not live in Georgia, I think you can get pretty much all Tech games on Bally Sports on ESPN+. However, those games are all blacked out in Georgia, so you would have to use a VPN. Didn't realize Bally finally offered a stand-alone subscription without a cable login. Seems pretty recent and ... crazy expensive. $19.99 per month!? That is almost double the monthly bundle price for ESPN+/Hulu/Disney. VPN would definitely be way cheaper. Super glad that Atlanta United/MLS finally got away from Bally. Now just need Tech to do so as well.
I did that a couple of times this season, i downloaded a free vpn app, changed my location, then logged into espn+ using my youtubeTV login and was able to watch the game on my ipad