'Ballinostradomous???

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
It has been noted that our 3-4 of our DBs are 4.4 guys, how times have you guys seen CB/Safety blitz? With the exceptional play of Brant Mitchell, why haven't we seen some type of 3-3-5 like last season with Marcodes coming off the edge? There is a lot we can to help our defense out

So where is my consulting fee GT Football? Nice adjustment by the GT defense tonight and helluva game by Gotsis. He made some money tonight

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Props to you sir!

I'm just puzzled as to why it seems to be mid season instead of earlier for us to fix scheme issues.

same as last year. 33stradomus was yelling for more pressure set last year after week 2. as well as benching stargel for someone else. Took game 6-7 to finally see it and it helped....

its one reason I struggle with Roof. But great game vs FSU last night and lets hope it carries over.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
same as last year. 33stradomus was yelling for more pressure set last year after week 2. as well as benching stargel for someone else. Took game 6-7 to finally see it and it helped....

its one reason I struggle with Roof. But great game vs FSU last night and lets hope it carries over.

You and me both. Remember the epic defense of Tenuta thread last season?