Backdoor ACC Championship Game?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Let's focus on one game at a time and not worry about scenarios we don't control with as much probability of occurring as what just happened against Miami. Right now, BC is the ACC Championship as far as I'm concerned.
I think Key will make sure the players are focusing on the right things. As fans, I am pretty sure it's our job to pontificate random **** like this.

SilverFox81

Georgia Tech Fan
It just depends if this team is ready to play. So far it's been up and down every week. I want to see consistency and focus for 4 Quarters then I'll let you know.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Hear me out tech fans we are 2-1 in acc play thus far with a close L against louisville, and W vs Miami and Wake.
That Miami game could very well propel this team with new found confidence.
The rest of the schedule goes
BC- W, Have to contain mobile QB
NC- W/L, Mac brown can not beat us, good team probably toughest acc opponent, At Bobby Dodd might be the biggest home game in a while.
at Virginia- W, Hopefully we learned from BG game, take care of business
at Clemson- W, Athletic big strong but this is a broken clemson team. still a hard game, if we can beat mami we can beat clemson.
syracuse- W, Solid QB solid team but we are far better in my opinion.
Athens community college/Clark county jail- Welp maybe a miracle.
This is a good Tech team that has played some challenging teams through the first 6 games. the rest of our ACC schedule is absolutely winnable. We need some help but it is a possibility
Nope, not happening. A bowl game and winning season would be excellent goals for the moment. I am still holding to my 5 win preseason prediction but it is looking shaky at the present.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I know, it makes me a little uneasy too, but one of the few perks fans have that players are denied is the liberty to count our chickens before they hatch.
And Karma doesn't exist. If it did, Ugag would have been dealt the death penalty by now.
How are they denied that, they did exactly that against BG.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I know, it makes me a little uneasy too, but one of the few perks fans have that players are denied is the liberty to count our chickens before they hatch.
And Karma doesn't exist. If it did, Ugag would have been dealt the death penalty by now.
Karma may not exist but superstition works in the sports world and I’m sure science proves it.

* he says on Friday the 13th

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
One Game at a time But if you want the easiest path.
We win out
Louisville looses 2 Possibly duke and miami
Duke Looses to FSU
that's all now back to work people!
Would that work? I'm not so sure. If Duke beats Louisville, but loses to FSU and ends up with one ACC loss then Duke would win the tie-breaker.

I think the easiest path would be for Louisville to win out and for FSU to only lose to Miami, and Duke to beat UNC, and UNC to beat Miami. That would give us the tie breaker over FSU. Duke would have at least two losses. UNC and Miami would have at loss to GT.

If it goes to a three way tie for second place, I would need to put together a spreadsheet to see all of the potential scenarios.

The most important thing would be to not lose another game. I think this team can be in every game, but it will take something special to win out.