Azende' Rey

THWG

Helluva Engineer
This is a sneaky good pick up. It looks like the dude can play all over and should provide some experienced and quality depth. I'm really excited about having him on the Flats.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I always think it’s so funny when we get a grad transfer, and when you try to look at their previous roster profile, it says this...
2677B3F0-6918-4C9F-BB29-A545DDA3C5F3.jpeg

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Looks to me like we have 3 versatile playmakers with multiple things they are capable of in Gibbs, Rey, McGowan. That could put a lot of pressure on defenses it appears to me. If we have some playmakers in our WR group, things looking up on offense with some experienced OLs along the front and a QB with a year playing in our offense.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

I will have an opportunity to contribute to this team's success by doing my part. Whether that be on offense playing in the slot, getting reps at running back, or filling a huge role on special teams. I can catch kicks, but I'm also ready and willing to run down the field and knock somebody’s head off.

We like that.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Posted this in another thread:

He’s a jack of all trades. Like Kyric McGowan. FAMU would move him all over the field (mostly as a decoy) but they’d even direct snap to him. Played a lot in the slot. I believe 247 actually had him rated higher as a RB coming out of high school than Dedrick Mills. Azende’ just went to a small school and it limited his options.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure the whole “earn a single digit” thing has gone completely away. I heard someone say it about 1-2 months ago.