Away game tickets

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I know it’s not an away game, but I didn’t want to have to start a new thread. What’s the stipulation again for announcing game times? I’m trying to plan travel arrangements around the ND game on 10/19 but no game time has been announced. I’d think it’d be a night game… anyone know when it’ll be announced?

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
I know it’s not an away game, but I didn’t want to have to start a new thread. What’s the stipulation again for announcing game times? I’m trying to plan travel arrangements around the ND game on 10/19 but no game time has been announced. I’d think it’d be a night game… anyone know when it’ll be announced?
I think they generally announce kickoff times ~2 weeks before gameday at the latest.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Unless ESPN has changed things this year: They announce most game times on Monday, 12 days before the games. They have a few games that they put a 7 day hold on. Those game times don't get announced until the Sunday before the games. Those games are usually a collection of two or three games that everyone knows the possible slots for. For example, two games remaining and one slot at 12:00 and one slot at 7:30. For those they wait until the results on Saturday to determine which slot to put which game the next Saturday.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I would just save money and book flights early, eat the Friday night lodging costs, and enjoy a Friday evening on the Beltline. Football games are exhausting events in every way and flying in the morning of sounds miserable.