Away Game Tickets

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know if GTAA has released away games tickets for purchase yet? From what I can see they haven't but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about when they will. We want to hit the UCF game and would want to be among Tech fans at the game!

Does anyone know if GTAA has released away games tickets for purchase yet? From what I can see they haven't but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about when they will. We want to hit the UCF game and would want to be among Tech fans at the game!
I thought they were supposed to have done that a long time ago. You should call your ticket rep and find out.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
If they did I can't find the email announcing it and when I go onto RW I can't find any link to away games tickets. I'll give the GTAA office a call tomorrow

I have an email from June 23rd with the subject line "Request Away Game Tickets - Deadline June 30". From address is "Georgia Tech Football <[email protected]>". At this point a call to the GTAA is probably the only way you are going to get away tickets, and that is assuming the allotted tickets weren't sold out or returned already.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Thinking about going to the Miami game. Any feedback on others experience going to that game?

I have tickets to that game. I'm curious if anyone else has been to see GT play Miami in previous seasons. I'm really interested in how to travel to and away from the stadium. Since it's a night game, I'm a bit concerned. I'll be traveling to and from Bonita Springs on the west side of Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Just saw on vivid sports lower level tickets in section 121 (our band should be 122) for less than $40. I was gonna get them through the association but those seats would probably be worse and we're $65 a ticket I believe. Just fyi. If you're planning on going to the game.

Gtyellowjackets

Jolly Good Fellow
Thinking about going to the Miami game. Any feedback on others experience going to that game?
I've been 2 of the last 3 time to the GT-Miami game in Miami. Hope for a noon game. It will be hot as hades but the fans won't be nearly as drunk as at a night game. they have the most obnoxious fan base. One year I really worried about my safety (the year Justin Thomas was a freshman and got hurt after a couple of plays) if we had won. That's the only time at a college football game I felt that way. There are usually so few GT fans you have a target on your back. But I will go back this year if not a night game.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I've been 2 of the last 3 time to the GT-Miami game in Miami. Hope for a noon game. It will be hot as hades but the fans won't be nearly as drunk as at a night game. they have the most obnoxious fan base. One year I really worried about my safety (the year Justin Thomas was a freshman and got hurt after a couple of plays) if we had won. That's the only time at a college football game I felt that way. There are usually so few GT fans you have a target on your back. But I will go back this year if not a night game.
I'll never forget the time I was watching a UM game on TV (not a GT game...don't ask why I was watching, because I don't remember), and a camera cut to the stands...where a small child (10-ish) was jumping up and down enthusiastically, right behind the railing. Behind him, a couple of 20-something trailer-trash guys realized the camera was on them all and--I kid you not--flipped the child over the rail so they'd be in the center of the shot. I have no idea how far the child fell.

I've never seen a dwag fan be that low-class (but that's only because I avoid watching dwag fans, as a general rule).