Awards from tonight's banquet

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@GeorgiaTechFB: Tonight's award winners...
Scout team: Gary Brown & Jabari Hunt-Days
Special Teams: Matt Connors
Effort Awards: Trey Braun & Isaiah Johnson

Fwiw, there has been a TON of praise given to Gary Brown...he's won scout team player of the week 3 times that I know of...going to be a good one for us.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Before player walk up from bus - got to meet brown, Whitley and ( later Jackson) who were waiting to cheer teammates as they walked into gtaa. All are super polite and in serious rock like shape. When asked while taking a picture "are you guys looking foward to getting on the field", Brown' s laugh , huge smile and clear yes made a great photo. Brown is very thick in torso and has no neck. Whitley has very broad shoulder and long arms. It makes you very proud and hopeful for future.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm looking forward to seeing Gary Brown as I've heard nothing but good things about him. Our two deep OL should be outstanding next season.

Hopefully we are getting to the point where most OLineman can reshirt, get stronger, and be a part of the program for five years. This will ensure the OL remains strong for years to come.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking forward to seeing Gary Brown as I've heard nothing but good things about him. Our two deep OL should be outstanding next season.

Hopefully we are getting to the point where most OLineman can reshirt, get stronger, and be a part of the program for five years. This will ensure the OL remains strong for years to come.
Klock, too.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Brown will probably back Braun & Devine next season.
Chamberlain Braun Burden Devine Joe ?
Klock Brown Andrews ?? Griffin/Fromayan

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Is brown larger than Braun? If he wins out, it'll probably be the first time we've had an all African-american line in a while.

And everyone except brown is proven. I kind of chuckle at everyone's dissapproval of chamberlain last year....because he was a beast this year.

And I'm pretty confident burden/Devine are locks for the NFL. Burden is one of the bigger centers I have seen and shamire is just MASSIVE.

E. Joe owned UGA's supposed stud 4/5* DE...can't remember his name.

Soooooo excited for the future of this OL. Maybe we can have O-lines like Nebraska's tom osbornes day when EVERYONE knows what's coming but they just can't stop it.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Devine has to get his stamina down in order to start.
Yes I meant Marshall sorry.
I think Braun will be a senior so I can't see Brown starting over him but you never know.
Off topic, I'm curious as to how the Dline will look with Whitehead & JHD hopefully being available.
Will Kallon finally be ready? Will JHD start over Freeman? What position will JHD play?
A line of Gamble, Gotsis, Kallen, & JHD has the size we've been missing

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Devine has to get his stamina down in order to start.
Yes I meant Marshall sorry.
I think Braun will be a senior so I can't see Brown starting over him but you never know.
Off topic, I'm curious as to how the Dline will look with Whitehead & JHD hopefully being available.
Will Kallon finally be ready? Will JHD start over Freeman? What position will JHD play?
A line of Gamble, Gotsis, Kallen, & JHD has the size we've been missing

Nobody will start over Freeman..you can bank on that.