Auburn

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Just turned it on and already down 5-0 in the first…man our starting pitching is sorry.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I wish I didn’t care.

I am actually starting to feel the way I did at the end of the Hewitt tenure in basketball. And the C**lins era in football. In his last year I actually began rooting for humiliating defeats so the AD would finally have no choice about making a change. I hate feeling that way.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
All we need is more runs than Awburn. Surprised at their batting average - tonight through 3 they are 500 with 2 BB.

We were down o-8 now 3-8. Come on Cavemen.

1713307554514.png

Update: Ellis grand slam. That's a Caveman attitude. 7-8.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
All we need is more runs than Awburn. Surprised at their batting average - tonight through 3 they are 500 with 2 BB.

We were down o-8 now 3-8. Come on Cavemen.

View attachment 16009

Update: Ellis grand slam. That's a Caveman attitude. 7-8.
They are missing a couple of starters for tonight's game. Ike Irish (one of their top bats) is out, I know, and Collin Lacy mentioned another starter that I wasn't familiar with.

Poodletop

Georgia Tech Fan
Had been hoping for a good competitive game, but when I got home it was 8-0. Went for a walk instead and when I got back it’s now 8-7 😊 Maybe I should go away again.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
A win today is +7 RPI points, a loss is -56. Need to hold serve. Here's to hoping we don't give up 8 2-out runs in the first inning again...

Who's pitching tonight?

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Getting ready to head out to the game with my Tech grad son and his Auburn grad wife. Hoping for better result than the last Auburn game we attended tigether which was the debacle in the 2019 regional! I will never get over that game it seems. Maybe a win tonight will help.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wiley's back! But on WREK versus Wes & Roddy on ACCN. That is a conundrum.

Auburn's Cy Young had a 9.72 ERA going into tonight's game ........ against Cam. Let's hope he has the same stuff as last week. Bet it's a staff night for Awburn.

Our team hitting is better than theirs. And defense too. They steal more than we do but have a slightly lower % not CS.

1715118317606.png

1715118706800.png

1715118765001.png

Last edited:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
A reminder for those who didn't notice earlier, game is also on the ACC Network.

0-1 GT with the lead at the end of 2.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This team doesn’t deserve post season.

The pitching just remains horrid.

Sorry Cam seemed to tire…maybe he should have been our closer all season long. Whose idea was it to make him a starter? Wasn’t he a reliever in the Cape last summer?

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
This team doesn’t deserve post season.

The pitching just remains horrid.

Sorry Cam seemed to tire…maybe he should have been our closer all season long. Whose idea was it to make him a starter? Wasn’t he a reliever in the Cape last summer?
I don't agree with your post, but I understand why you'd feel that way after tonight. That was frustrating.