Auburn (Tues) / Mercer (Wed)

Deleted member 2897

Up 6-0, AND 2 men on with still 1 out. No lead is safe against Auburn - we need to pile it on while we can!

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
We were down by 7 in another game after 1. Which game I don't want to go back and see.

Up 6-0. Wow. Gotta enjoy this while we can. Took a sub 2 ERA pitcher and put him to 6.1. We've had a lot of seeing eye hits and some bombs. And some great base running this inning. Please Lord let us win!
Oh ok gotcha,I'm glad were ahead by 6 please let it be even more would give Danny Hall's 1000 career win if they win that would be big!

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I feel like the baseball team isn’t a lot like this years basketball team in that we have a thin margin for success. Little mistakes (or not so little) add up. We really have to play a clean game against top competition to expect to win. We get 27 outs to work with and we have already given away 3 of them ....
And another baserunning mistake in the 4th. Murray picked off at 2nd.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hurter is in line for the win after 5 scoreless innings???!!!! (y)

Didn't throw a high % (56%) o strikes with 46 of 82. But 4 Ks, NO hit batters!!!! 3 walks and a hit over 5 innings is .8 WHIP. Jim Poole was very complementary and he always isn't. One of the reasons I like listening to WREK, it's real and low as it can be on BS.

So Hurter has done the best of any starter in a long time.

Archer in for relief. I agree - get 2 innings or more out of him. This win is that important all of a sudden.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Hurter is in line for the win after 5 scoreless innings???!!!! (y)

Didn't throw a high % (56%) o strikes with 46 of 82. But 4 Ks, NO hit batters!!!! 3 walks and a hit over 5 innings is .8 WHIP. Jim Poole was very complementary and he always isn't. One of the reasons I like listening to WREK, it's real and low as it can be on BS.

So Hurter has done the best of any starter in a long time.

Archer in for relief. I agree - get 2 innings or more out of him. This win is that important all of a sudden.
I agree. Win today and worry about tomorrow when tomorrow gets here.

Deleted member 2897

Not a full on fark. Just a half fark. We’re still winning.

What is crazy is I thought Datoc pitched well. Something like 12 strikes, 3 balls, and 2 hits. But when you come in with 1 out and bases loaded, you can’t even fart.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Still winning 6-3 middle of the 8th inning got to get more runs, then I would feel better 4 runs at least yall

Deleted member 2897

3 outs until glory, beating the #1 RPI team in the country. Up 6-0 with 6 outs left...can we hang on.

Deleted member 2897

Datoc has no luck. 8 pitches, 6 of them strikes, yet the guy is on 3rd due to a throwing error and an advancement on the 1st out.

EDIT: Still 6-3, 1 out left!