Atlanta Falcons

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it’s a huge mistake not playing Ridder. Heinike isn’t the answer. Falcons are going to lose because they are impatient with Ridder.
They all thought he was the best quarterback early on, but the trials of the season have made them impatient.
They have no chance to go to the Super Bowl, so let’s live with who the thought was the best option to begin with.

If he’s not the answer, let’s draft or sign in free agency the guy.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
Fire the head coach and the GM.
This is a disaster.

They suck.
It could be fixed quickly, but this leadership hasn’t shown any sign that they know what to do!

slugboy

Staff member
They are going after Cousins hard today. Maybe 100M guaranteed.
They already signed him for four years, more than that much money

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
I was hoping to get Justin Fields but I believe Kirk Cousins can get the team back on the right track. Russell Wilson’s strengths over the years don’t work at 35 the NFL is a young man’s game unless you can sit in the pocket.

slugboy

Staff member
Falcons 2024 schedule

HomeAway
Carolina PanthersCarolina Panthers
New Orleans SaintsDenver Broncos
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Las Vegas Raiders
Dallas CowboysNew Orleans Saints
New York GiantsPhiladelphia Eagles
Kansas City ChiefsTampa Bay Buccaneers
Los Angeles ChargersWashington Commanders
Seattle SeahawksMinnesota Vikings
Pittsburgh Steelers

Last year was really set up for them. If they had a real QB last year, they’d have made hay. The Falcons really should have had the fifth pick in the draft, but their schedule was so weak it inflated their results

Weak teams on their 2024 schedule:
Broncos, Giants, Panthers (x2), Commanders, Giants, Vikings, Raiders

Mid: Saints x2, Bucs x2, Chargers, Seahawks, Eagles

Beasts:
Chiefs, Cowboys

Using DVOA to set the tiers https://www.ftnfantasy.com/articles/FTN/113797/final-2023-dvoa-ratings

Even after Cousins, they need to nail the draft and free agency. If they’re even mid, they have a shot at the division and ten to eleven wins.