Atlanta Falcons News

slugboy

Staff member
If y'all were the Falcons would you sign QB Paxton Lynch who was just cut by the Broncos?

Over Schaub?
He might technically have a better QBR the last few years. I don’t see a lot of people chasing after him, though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT_EE78

Banned
Hope the newbies man up well at DT. Anyone remember why Crawford was switched from DE to DT before his injury last year? he seems a little small for the middle.

Milwaukee

Banned
Matt Ryan playing like the Ryan of old. Zebras haven't helped either. This is a tough opening game to have to deal with when everyone is pulling against you.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m telling you guys this, The Falcons will never win the Super Bowl with Matt Ryan at QB ! Never !

Tonight this “veteran” top 5 NFL QB has stared at every WR he has targeted, played scared and generally looks lost.

Milwaukee

Banned
He doesn't look great unless you give him time. We knew what he was years ago, don't hold it against him now. He didn't have protection a few years ago, and tonight it's more of the same.

How is this officiating even allowed? This is criminally insane.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I wish they would change that stupid rule, when a receiver makes a catch in the air, clearly inbounds, and the defender gets to push him out for an incompletion.