Assistant coaches pay structure ??!!?

Greenjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
Not going to mention anyone by name but why does the Offensive line/Assistant Head Coach get compensated 50% more than the now dismissed offensive coordinator and about 40% more than the current defensive coordinator ? (Google their salaries and you will see 600k, 400k, 450k)

I feel so bad for the players for having to struggle through all of this. I hope all of them stay to earn the valuable degree but if they leave it’s disappointing but not surprising.

I bet 99% of the FBS teams don’t have a pay structure like ours where we have a non coordinator who is the second highest paid coach.

Put the assistant head coach as OC and see what happens. He is a tech man with great experience.

Let’s see what he can do. 3 wins is the floor. Go Jackets.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Not going to mention anyone by name but why does the Offensive line/Assistant Head Coach get compensated 50% more than the now dismissed offensive coordinator and about 40% more than the current defensive coordinator ? (Google their salaries and you will see 600k, 400k, 450k)

I feel so bad for the players for having to struggle through all of this. I hope all of them stay to earn the valuable degree but if they leave it’s disappointing but not surprising.

I bet 99% of the FBS teams don’t have a pay structure like ours where we have a non coordinator who is the second highest paid coach.

Put the assistant head coach as OC and see what happens. He is a tech man with great experience.

Let’s see what he can do. 3 wins is the floor. Go Jackets.
Market rate for Key was much higher than Patanude or Thacker

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Key took the 24th ranked ppg offense the season before he took over at UCF and turned them into the 74th ranked (winless?) Offense with respect to ppg.

Yes let's promote him so next year will truly be the last year of this clown show.