Article Says BEST CASE Scenario Is 5-7

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s kind of like the Athletic stories we got preseason last year (I miss Tori!!!). We’re returning so much production and experience.
But is it good production and experience ?
We can slice this one up all day. We either win games and have a successful season and we all feel better we’re on the right track, or we lose almost all games and the general feel is we are heading in the wrong direction, or we “don’t measure in W-L” and this argument proceeds for another 12 months.

I have my feelings on which will happen but either way I’m watching and pulling for us. Hoping for the best.
Last year we returned a lot of experience in some units but not experienced depth. Our secondary starters were experienced but their backups were not. We played games where our top 4 DEs were out. We also played a lot of young players on defense last year. I think the experience gained by guys like Mike Lockhart, Akelo Stone, Jared Ivey, and Kyle Kennard will be valuable for this coming season. This year we will have experienced depth almost across the board.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Last year we returned a lot of experience in some units but not experienced depth. Our secondary starters were experienced but their backups were not. We played games where our top 4 DEs were out. We also played a lot of young players on defense last year. I think the experience gained by guys like Mike Lockhart, Akelo Stone, Jared Ivey, and Kyle Kennard will be valuable for this coming season. This year we will have experienced depth almost across the board.
Along with that, there are 2 significant DL players that were out for the year: TK Chimedza and Younjuen. Just getting those 2 guys back, who played a lot in 2019 should lift the whole DL group based on having numbers there at the very least.