Are you kidding me??!! UNC/WF

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I just think it's messed up that they don't count it..I understand why, but let's be real they wouldn't schedule any team for this like Florida St...

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I like it. It's a rivalry that got destroyed by conference realignment and they're doing the only thing they can to bring it back.
I tend to agree. I assume they will each play the requisite number of "countable" ACC games. It's kind of a crazy idea but I understand the rationale for it and it seems like the only good solution. If I understand it properly.

It would be like if Tech went back to the SEC but they only had room for us in the Western division. We would still want to play Georgia every year but we would not want to have to play one extra "countable" SEC team every year than all the other conference teams were playing.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I think Cal and Utah played a non-conference game in addition to their league game the year Utah joined the Pac. They had it scheduled previously, so instead of having them both scramble to find replacements they just played anyways and didn't count it.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe we are looking at this the wrong way - All games against WF should not count.

The eSECpn could do the same with Vandy. :D:D:D