Are you attending the unc game?

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I am sure I will be busy giving my cats their weekly bath and I don't have any cats. Hoping the new QB has a great game. But man that Offense has been the most boring offense I have ever seen in college football. I guess it is exciting if you are the opposing team.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
I am sure I will be busy giving my cats their weekly bath and I don't have any cats. Hoping the new QB has a great game. But man that Offense has been the most boring offense I have ever seen in college football. I guess it is exciting if you are the opposing team.
Well, I am hopeful and confident we will look better today. Excited for the game!

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
If we were 4-0 would you still be giving your imaginary cats a bath? The team needs support from fans now more than ever. How are we going to recruit 4-5 star guys if our “ fans” won’t come to the games.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
If we were 4-0 would you still be giving your imaginary cats a bath? The team needs support from fans now more than ever. How are we going to recruit 4-5 star guys if our “ fans” won’t come to the games.
This

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if that poster was being TIC or not, but I'll share this with you guys. Yesterday I saw a lady, probably in her 60s/70s that appeared to have health issues. She was being helped up the stadium steps by a relative and GT fans. It was a real struggle for her to take each step up. Hats off to that lady and to all of the older fans that attend our games. I know it's a struggle for some of you to get to the games and many of us appreciate you.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I thought that the crowd was pretty good. I think the parents being there this weekend really helped. Even in the 4th quarter the crowd was better than our last home game.