AP #10

I just hope we play better this year than we seem to have done the past few years in bowl games. We blew the first Sun Bowl game with lackluster second half play, got too tricky and self-absorbed against LSU in the Peach Bowl, and didn't bother to show up last year against Ole Miss. That Independence Bowl game was a total disaster. Iowa is the only team that really took it to us in a way that we can say they beat us, and we didn't beat ourselves.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This team has proven itself. They may not win, though I think they will.... if they do lose it won't be for lack of focus, desire, or grit.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Tech moved up because we gave the 29 game winning streak, reigning national champs and #3 team in the nation a helluva fight only losing by 2. That 97 yd drive in the last 2 minutes was a thing of beauty! You should have seen the looks on their fans faces win we were winning or tied most of the game. They were scared and the Yellow Jackets gained some well deserved respect Sat. night. I am so proud of those boys! I know they will give em a helluva fight in the OB!