Anything broken?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
There were some changes made to the site tonight.

If anyone notices anything broken (links, images, and etc.), please try to clear your browser's cache first.

If that still doesn't fix it, please report the broken URLs here.

Thanks!

Squint

Georgia Tech Fan
I had trouble yesterday (Monday) at home with the laptop and the phone (Tapatalk). Obviously today (at work) I'm able to get on via the laptop, but I had to perform your trick for Tapatalk, which worked fine. Hopefully the laptop works at home. I can't go several days without this site.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I had trouble yesterday (Monday) at home with the laptop and the phone (Tapatalk). Obviously today (at work) I'm able to get on via the laptop, but I had to perform your trick for Tapatalk, which worked fine. Hopefully the laptop works at home. I can't go several days without this site.
Or you’ll end up with 26 alerts and spend 2 days trying to catch up.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Nothing posted from Twitter is showing up for me. Info bar on the site says connected to platform.twitter.com but nothing loads. Using a probably outdated version of firefox on a gov computer

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Nothing posted from Twitter is showing up for me. Info bar on the site says connected to platform.twitter.com but nothing loads. Using a probably outdated version of firefox on a gov computer
Got an example?

The tweets from accounts that are protected or private will not show up and that is outside of our control.

Also try to see if there is any javascript, security, or ad blocking addons running on your browser. That could interfere with what third party content that is embedded on this site. Also if you are behind a proxy at your company and they are blocking twitter, that could be an issue as well.

All that is to say... most likely this is not something that we can do anything about and is most likely a client-side issue.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I was wondering if we could have a recruiting thread in baseball like we do in football and basketball?

I started a 2016 recruits and was thinking with the help from @GTNavyNuke and others, we can list our 2015 guys with info about them. I feel this will be the most complete GT board from the rest. I will also do my best to contribute in helping to make this possible.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
@Stinger90 PM me and @Eric about it. Want to see how many recruits we can list and how much discussion there may be in each dedicated thread. If it's a substantial number, we can create a dedicated sub-forum for baseball recruiting. Otherwise, we may just have to do with a single recruiting thread stickied at the top. I think it would be better to have one thread with multiple pages discussing all of the recruits together than multiple threads with only a couple of replies.