anyone watching Vandy?

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Hahahhah. Then Vandy comes back with an email proving they had permission, and get the timeout back.
Temple up 7-0.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I can just hear it now, "SEC!! (except Vandy), SEC!! (except Vandy), SEC!! (except Vandy)".

Were you one of the folks lamenting why we can't recruit like Vandy or something? I don't know why you got singled out, but I imagine that's the reason?

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Seems to me that James F knew when to go to PS........they were so slow last night........long year fro the dors

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
Feel bad for the kids that chose Vandy over us mainly because of Franklin. Also, feel bad for us because some of those kids could have helped us along the DL.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the first 5-10 min. of the game. I didn't realize Vandy converted to a 3-4 on D this year as that's Derek Mason's preference. Might be some growing pains there.

Nigel Bowden was highlighted as one of the redshirt players the Vandy coaches are excited about.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Yea there’ll definitely be growing pains on the defense but when you turn the ball over 7 times, any defense is in for a long night.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Feel bad for the kids that chose Vandy over us mainly because of Franklin. Also, feel bad for us because some of those kids could have helped us along the DL.

Why feel bad for them? They had a chance but chose the tool who was obviously going to leave for a better job. "Have fun with that", is all I'd say to 'em.