Anyone notice CGC’s twitter the last 2 weeks

Cam

Helluva Engineer
It seems about the same, really. Collins very rarely tweets out original things, he's almost always retweeting stuff. It's still very important to be active on Twitter to engage with recruits and only takes 2 seconds to click "retweet" on relevant content. He's had like 10 retweets in the last 2 days which have probably encompassed a grand total of 10 minutes of his time searching and clicking a button. It's a low time and low effort thing that pays dividends in improving visibility for our program.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
It seems about the same, really. Collins very rarely tweets out original things, he's almost always retweeting stuff. It's still very important to be active on Twitter to engage with recruits and only takes 2 seconds to click "retweet" on relevant content. He's had like 10 retweets in the last 2 days which have probably encompassed a grand total of 10 minutes of his time searching and clicking a button. It's a low time and low effort thing that pays dividends in improving visibility for our program.

This. I see the same number of retweets and likes as usual but that doesn’t jive with the OP narrative

BiGTime22

Georgia Tech Fan
I’m not roasting anyone, just making an observation. He retweeted 63+ times the week leading up to Citadel and 32 times in the 2 weeks after.

After reading the Temple folks’ thoughts, many felt he was temple fluff vs temple tuff. I want Collins to succeed but fair or unfair he is being tabbed as propaganda vs progress.

I truly think once he gets his players in here (2-3 years from now) we can make a true judgment on his coaching. My gut feeling will be he will be very successful.

Just one person’s observations.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Concentrating more on Xs and Os that emojis and prose?

Don’t emojis and prose bring in the Jimmys and Joes? :sneaky:

tenor.gif

herb

Helluva Engineer
I've noticed a lot of posters who use to get mad at people parsing everything our coaches did (or didn't do) are now doing the over analyzing thing this year. Hmm, I wonder what's changed...

And a lot of posters who used to do the over analyzing thing are now getting mad at people parsing everything our coaches do or don’t do. Whoever could have foreseen this happening.

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan
I don’t like all of the coach press conferences with the different coordinators

Alabama has 1 person allowed to have a press conference and that is Nick Saban

No other coaches are allowed to have press conferences