Anyone going to game alone - need a ticket?

GT93Bee

Georgia Tech Fan
Friend I was going with had to cancel last minute due to death of a family friend. Everyone else is out of town or tied up. Having already bought my ticket, I'm still set on going, though I feel a bit odd. Haven't been to a sporting event by myself before, much less a road game.

I've got an extra ticket, so if anyone else is going alone and wants a fellow Techie to sit with, inbox me. My seats aren't great but they are in the Tech section in the top deck.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Friend I was going with had to cancel last minute due to death of a family friend. Everyone else is out of town or tied up. Having already bought my ticket, I'm still set on going, though I feel a bit odd. Haven't been to a sporting event by myself before, much less a road game.

I've got an extra ticket, so if anyone else is going alone and wants a fellow Techie to sit with, inbox me. My seats aren't great but they are in the Tech section in the top deck.
I cannot go. But don't feel odd... I enjoy going to games alone as much as with others....usually. Wait... am I strange?