Anybody able to get any work done today?

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
The week has been rough, and today is the first day all working week not covered in back to back meetings. I may remain productive, but football will be ever coming towards the forefront.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Tough sledding today, lots of refreshing, as Lotta Juice said--who's the QB? What's the nature of Clayton's injury? Will he play this week? Is anyone out tomorrow cuz of 'Rona? Ahhhh!!!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Work? Today?

nope_girl.gif

Shirley you jest ....

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Been walking around the house in Adidas Warmups all morning. Put in a grocery order to make knock off Waffle House breakfast tomorrow at home.

Also refreshing the site to see what guesses people bubble up and the new rumors. Have been on video calls for the last three hours and frankly got 0% practical work done. GO JACKETS!! WOOOOOOO

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
If you need any help getting fired up, I suggest listening to the FSU football podcasts previewing the game.. They respect Coach Collins, but the consensus on these shows is that we are terrible. If we win, Warchant has a post game show on you tube. If you can pull an upset win on the road, there is nothing more satisfying than listening to the announcers moan and grown. The FSU nation will be screaming if the Jackets put it on em.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
I went to the Miami game last year, but couldn't resist seeing and hearing what the U fans were saying. One of the funniest things that I have seen on the internet was the reaction of the Miami podcasts guys last year during their live game threads in our upset victory in overtime.. There are several of them , but the funniest was done by this guy who calls himself Coach Coop. Basically, these guys give commentary during the game as they watch it live on TV. So you get to see the expressions they have while they are watching the game. Two different kickers missed three chip shot field goals, including two in the fourth quarter. Of course the last one we blocked with 30 seconds left in regulation. Coach Coop got pretty upset when Pressley threw the fake punt pass to Nathan in the first quarter. And then they got all excited when the spot on Brevin Jordan's 4th down catch was confirmed , only then to suffer the agony of defeat when the measurement came up short. The facial expressions are simply priceless.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Nope. On top of football coming up, I don’t have central AC and have to keep the windows closed because of the wildfires. Thank goodness football is back, since I’ll be stuck inside all weekend regardless.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Nope. On top of football coming up, I don’t have central AC and have to keep the windows closed because of the wildfires. Thank goodness football is back, since I’ll be stuck inside all weekend regardless.
I see you're up here in WA too. I live down in Yelm. I feel like I'm stationed back in Korea with how it is here. We just got our AC fixed on Tuesday so I am so glad about that