Any way to watch UVA game?

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
For the WF game I had to do a search for the game right before it started, it never showed up on the channel listings
Did you try just searching for "Georgia Tech"? I'm not in GA, but in Colorado I find the game under the "Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football" menu in my library. (I just set it to record all games). I can usually go to the "Schedule" tab and find it there.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Did you try just searching for "Georgia Tech"? I'm not in GA, but in Colorado I find the game under the "Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football" menu in my library. (I just set it to record all games). I can usually go to the "Schedule" tab and find it there.

Thanks, I have mine setup to record all GT sports also......just went to library, then scheduled and found it

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I see the gt vs va game in YouTube, but it says unavailable. Will it become available at game time?

When I go to the ramblinwreck website under today's game, fubotv is listed as a video service, but I can't locate it on fubotv.

I live around Albany, so it's too far to pickup OTA.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
I see the gt vs va game in YouTube, but it says unavailable. Will it become available at game time?

When I go to the ramblinwreck website under today's game, fubotv is listed as a video service, but I can't locate it on fubotv.

Channel 36.1 in Albany WGCW
You may have to hook up a set of rabbit ears or an antenna to your TV. But you have a CW station right there in Albany.
I went to the WGCW website and they are listing the ACC game of the week today at 2:00 pm.
You should be good to go

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow

Wikipedia also says WGCW is also simulcast on WALB’s fourth digital sub channel to reach Colquitt and Worth County. It’s channel 10.4

ramble_on92

Georgia Tech Fan
Another reason to hate the ACC…signing a deal to air games on a network not available on the two major streaming services and not even airing on their own app. Every ACC game should be available to stream on the ACC network for these exact situations.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Got a question about this too…

I live in metro Atlanta and have CW through YouTube TV (and have the app on my phone / computer. No issues watching these from the house.

I’m currently on business through next week near Rochester, NY. Does anyone know if CW will work on my streaming device (that is, my internet will be coming from upstate NY so I’m uncertain I’ll be able to watch the game).

Longer shot question would be if anyone knows of a GT place near Rochester.
I read where CW only bought televised rights, no streaming tights.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
i think the CW rights came through Bally came through Raycom came through Jefferson Pilot and predated a lot of streaming.

It’s a shame Atlanta doesn’t have good carriage, out here on the west coast this is the most GT has been available over the air in years.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Been using YTTV for years.
I have it set to record all GT games. I just go to the library for GT football and the game is there.