Any way to watch UVA game?

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I use Hulu to stream our TV shows. I understand our UVA game will be on the CW network, which is the old channel 69 here in Atlanta. Hulu doesn’t carry the CW channel in metro Atlanta. Any ideas for how to watch the game?

Thanks is advance.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I use Hulu to stream our TV shows. I understand our UVA game will be on the CW network, which is the old channel 69 here in Atlanta. Hulu doesn’t carry the CW channel in metro Atlanta. Any ideas for how to watch the game?

Thanks is advance.

Go to Charlottesville or get an antenna. I had to pull out my antenna for the last CW game. May go this weekend if I'm feeling masochistic.

At least the commercials were better on CW than ESPN, ACCN or ACCNX.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

Thanks is advance.
Get the free 7 day trial for youtubeTV

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Got a question about this too…

I live in metro Atlanta and have CW through YouTube TV (and have the app on my phone / computer. No issues watching these from the house.

I’m currently on business through next week near Rochester, NY. Does anyone know if CW will work on my streaming device (that is, my internet will be coming from upstate NY so I’m uncertain I’ll be able to watch the game).

Longer shot question would be if anyone knows of a GT place near Rochester.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Drive to Charlottesville and yell, "Need two!" before the game?

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow

Thanks is advance.
Not sure if you have Hulu Live TV or not but if so they carry the CW network and will be airing the game live.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Go to Charlottesville or get an antenna. I had to pull out my antenna for the last CW game. May go this weekend if I'm feeling masochistic.

At least the commercials were better on CW than ESPN, ACCN or ACCNX.
Also had to break out the antenna here in charleston - but CW came in crystal clear. I do have a cheap powered antenna ~$20 at Lowes.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
@Thwg777 - In the past, when traveling, I’ll log in with my credentials and it will update my location and provide me the local channels with where I’m at with Hulu live tv.

I found think community link on Hulu where other ask this question and Hulu answers it. Hope this helps!

I think you can only do that 2-3 times a year. Maybe only once a year.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Got a question about this too…

I live in metro Atlanta and have CW through YouTube TV (and have the app on my phone / computer. No issues watching these from the house.

I’m currently on business through next week near Rochester, NY. Does anyone know if CW will work on my streaming device (that is, my internet will be coming from upstate NY so I’m uncertain I’ll be able to watch the game).

Longer shot question would be if anyone knows of a GT place near Rochester.
Yes. You’ll get the game in Rochester if you log in to your account

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
This is what ramblinwreck.com posted ahead of the WF game-

In the Atlanta market, The CW is now available on Peachtree TV (Ch. 17). The CW is currently available on all major cable, digital, satellite and streaming services in the Atlanta market except YouTube TV and Hulu.

For YouTube TV customers in the Atlanta Market, while The CW is not yet available on YouTube TV in the Atlanta market, Saturday’s game will be streamed on YouTube TV. To access the broadcast, simply use the search function to search “Georgia Tech.”

For Hulu customers in the Atlanta market, the game will be available over-the-air on Peachtree TV (Ch. 17).

Games on The CW will not be carried on ACC Network Extra via the ESPN app or on The CW app.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
This is what ramblinwreck.com posted ahead of the WF game-

In the Atlanta market, The CW is now available on Peachtree TV (Ch. 17). The CW is currently available on all major cable, digital, satellite and streaming services in the Atlanta market except YouTube TV and Hulu.

For YouTube TV customers in the Atlanta Market, while The CW is not yet available on YouTube TV in the Atlanta market, Saturday’s game will be streamed on YouTube TV. To access the broadcast, simply use the search function to search “Georgia Tech.”

For Hulu customers in the Atlanta market, the game will be available over-the-air on Peachtree TV (Ch. 17).

Games on The CW will not be carried on ACC Network Extra via the ESPN app or on The CW app.
CW is available on YTTV in the Atlanta market. They put it back on the day before we played Wake on the CW. You might have to go on your phone or computer to add the channel or you can search for CW on your tv but it is available.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
CW on the guide.

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpeg
    IMG_9022.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
CW is available on YTTV in the Atlanta market. They put it back on the day before we played Wake on the CW. You might have to go on your phone or computer to add the channel or you can search for CW on your tv but it is available.
Yeah i found it, and i scrolled out to 2:00pm Sat and don’t see our game listed