Any update on MJ’s injury?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Hate to hear about any injury, especially a repeat when a guy has fought back from one.

Maybe he will be ok.

But do not think CPJ was going to give him any more playing time regardless. Only if TM got knocked out.

Which, with the amount of running he has to do, I am afraid he will.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Should have gone to MJ much earlier. Even coach says so. It doesn't even have to be a replacement thing, just a series or two to get your head back. I still have full confidence in TM, he'll grow tremendously from this experience. JeT had similar learning experiences along the way. More than one.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Should have gone to MJ much earlier. Even coach says so. It doesn't even have to be a replacement thing, just a series or two to get your head back. I still have full confidence in TM, he'll grow tremendously from this experience. JeT had similar learning experiences along the way. More than one.

I was screaming for sending in MJ in the 2nd quarter. It was obvious we had nothing working on the outside and passing was horrible so we were getting killed up the middle. Put in another guy just to give Clem something new to think about. It could not hurt.