Any football players graduating tomorrow?

LibertyTurns

Banned
Have the pleasure of watching my son walk across the stage tomorrow and was wondering of any football players would be receiving their diplomas as well. His senior year is forever etched in our minds as GT pulled off one of the greatest seasons since Dodd walked the sidelines (no disrespect to Ross or O'Leary). My first year buying season tickets turned out to be one of the best investments I've ever made. We witnessed the total beat down of the U, the maiming of the Mutts, the Orange Bowl & the silencing of the clankers and many others. Much beer was drunk, much food was eaten and I could not have dreamed this past year would have turned out the way it did.

If 2's a streak, I guess my family now has a streak going. Thank God for Georgia Tech and all they have done for me & my family. Being shafted beyond belief has become a distant memory & tomorrow my son will depart Ma Tech & commence his professional career. I pray someday he will have a son who will be fortunate enough to attend GT.

To those football players that displayed such hard work & dedication, leadership to the youngsters, I salute you all. Win or lose you guys are awesome!!! Best of luck in your professional careers.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Have the pleasure of watching my son walk across the stage tomorrow and was wondering of any football players would be receiving their diplomas as well. His senior year is forever etched in our minds as GT pulled off one of the greatest seasons since Dodd walked the sidelines (no disrespect to Ross or O'Leary). My first year buying season tickets turned out to be one of the best investments I've ever made. We witnessed the total beat down of the U, the maiming of the Mutts, the Orange Bowl & the silencing of the clankers and many others. Much beer was drunk, much food was eaten and I could not have dreamed this past year would have turned out the way it did.

If 2's a streak, I guess my family now has a streak going. Thank God for Georgia Tech and all they have done for me & my family. Being shafted beyond belief has become a distant memory & tomorrow my son will depart Ma Tech & commence his professional career. I pray someday he will have a son who will be fortunate enough to attend GT.

To those football players that displayed such hard work & dedication, leadership to the youngsters, I salute you all. Win or lose you guys are awesome!!! Best of luck in your professional careers.

Congrats to your son and you. I know you're proud. This time next year I plan to be in your shoes watching the 3rd generation of LFD's receiving their diploma.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Golden really happy:

CECXhPzUUAAS-ub.jpg

list of all:
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/genrel/050215aac.html

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
I escaped in the early 80s. But my subconscious thinks I still have one more exam to take. That I completely forgot to study for. Because I thought I dropped the class but didn't. Or was that the dream?
I have that same recurring dream, and have heard lots of other people do too.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
My dream was showing up for final in Linguistics and realizing I'd never been to class. It was my final quarter before getting out in 1985. I woke up scarred to death I wouldn't be able to graduate for another year.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
My dream was showing up for final in Linguistics and realizing I'd never been to class. It was my final quarter before getting out in 1985. I woke up scarred to death I wouldn't be able to graduate for another year.
If that's your dream, I am terrified of your nightmares.

(just teasing)

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I have that same recurring dream, and have heard lots of other people do too.

in fact. we were at the ceremony Saturday for our daughter as well, and one of the speakers referred to this fact (that so many GT students dream about such things) but he reassured the graduating seniors that "it gets better...the dreams slowly go away after 5 years...or 10...or whenever..." (I think it was the guy from the Alumni Association.....)