Antonneus Clayton injured?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I have heard the 2-3 week projection now a couple of times. Hoping that is accurate.

Anyone got any ideas what the deal is with Tre Swilling or T.K. Chimedza? We could really use them next week against a UCF offense that has been pretty good the last few years.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I have heard the 2-3 week projection now a couple of times. Hoping that is accurate.

Anyone got any ideas what the deal is with Tre Swilling or T.K. Chimedza? We could really use them next week against a UCF offense that has been pretty good the last few years.
Don't know what the actual story on Tre is but there was this Twitter exchange.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Kinda weird to pry someone’s personal life.

Tre's instagram profile is public. I was just correcting someones fake news (image posted 1 week ago, well it was actually 3 weeks ago). Tre is a smart kid. This image could be and, im my opinion, probably is before the pandemic occurred. Hope Tre is out there showing out next week against UCF. We'll need him.

GT_EE78

Banned
Is it just our team or are others experiencing this "cloak and dagger" silence with respect to injury/health status? When did it change?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Is it just our team or are others experiencing this "cloak and dagger" silence with respect to injury/health status? When did it change?

The ACC stopped requiring injury reports in 2018. I don't believe any other conference required them, and the ACC coaches saw it as a disadvantage when playing teams from other conferences.

I don't know what it helps to announce injuries. Gambling? I can't really see anything else. When that is paired with sickness, there are all kinds of privacy issues. Even with respect to injuries, the school can't release information about what the injury is. When the ACC did have injury reports, things were listed as lower body injury instead of compound fracture of tibia and fibula.

Space Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I was at the game Saturday. Clayton had his right foot to middle of the calf in a cast/ walking boot and in a plastic bag. He was moving around the sideline pumping guys up and kept hobbling onto the field with the team during time outs.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If AC was lost for the season, we would have known about it now. When players are lost for the season, media usually gets it out. When players are injured and are expected to come back, that's when it's radio silence on injuries.

Hopefully we get him back sooner than later.