Antonneus Clayton injured?

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Is that a cast on his left leg or a really thick wrap? Whatever it is, it appears to extend from his toes up the leg. Broken or high ankle sprain? Would an ACL tear require a wrap/cast all the way to the toes? I don't think so.
I think it's a wrap around his knee and then he's just wearing high socks.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it's a wrap around his knee and then he's just wearing high socks.
I took a second look, and that gray area could be the tip of a sock, thanks.

In any case this SUCKS for the young man. I thought he got screwed last year by not having his waiver approved and playing last year. Everyone else seemed to get approved for immediate play...

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
So for the 2nd consecutive year we lose our best OL and best DL before the season starts. Neat.
Par for the course, it seems. We’ll have guys step up, but this is just another nut punch for us fans and even worse for AC and the rest of the team.

I’m not sure it counts as losing your best OL when he never enrolled.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
If he is out:
Can’t miss what you never had. Hope he makes a full recovery, but that’s life and football.
Next man up!

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe he went to get it checked and it turns out it’s not very serious. The diagnosis might not be 100% accurate from this source but the prognosis at least looks decent. I just hope he can play this season, and I think that’s the word. I guess we’ll see for sure on Saturday, but in the meantime keep praying for him and the team!

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Par for the course, it seems. We’ll have guys step up, but this is just another nut punch for us fans and even worse for AC and the rest of the team.

I’m not sure it counts as losing your best OL when he never enrolled.
Seriously. Just the “woe is me” syndrome of our fan base. Cochran never even showed up. Not sure which OL we lost last year pre season either, we did have a few pile up early due to injury