Antonio Messick and Brad Stewart

Milwaukee

Banned
Comical...people are still blaming the WR's. Newsflash: our WR's aren't dropping passes fellas, the passing scheme and qb accuracy was horrible in South Bend. Both will improve.

Declinometer

Banned
I'm not sure that all fans have the same reaction to one of players probably breaking his collarbone. I suspect even most Brad fans aren't so giddy about how he became a starter.

I believe you meant to quote the OP. Probably !
My smile comes from knowing that I recognize talent much better than most and it absolutely drives you bat crazy. Don't hate me for that. I'm smart that way.
(y)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
My smile comes from knowing that I recognize talent much better than most and it absolutely drives you bat crazy. Don't hate me for that. I'm smart that way.
(y)

LOL. No. This thread was not about Brad's talent. It was about Brad becoming a starter because Summers is out injured, probably breaking his collarbone. Nothing in this thread before you posted was about talent or spotting talent. It was a discussion of the consequences of Micheal's injury.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
(y)
Well, just as long as you don't take yourself too seriously.