Another new hire

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Yes everyone must be equal to or more excited than you about every member of the staff. Otherwise attack mode right? Group think (with you) or guns ablazing.
Sorry
Not saying that.
Saying
posting " we need to wait for results " is so obvious its insulting.

No kidding we will see if we get results.

Here's a story about sons college strength coach. Coach mouton looked just like this guy but he never smiled . He was from s fransisco forty miners before coming to mc neede. He worked out w players - lifting and running during 2 a days and laughed at their effort They were way more impressed when they found out that after working with them he had his wife drive him west of sulphur la and he ran back 10 miles to campus.
I think this guy is will set a tone.

Last edited:

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Sorry
Not saying that.
Saying
posting " we need to wait for results " is so obvious its insulting.

No kidding we will see if we get results.

Here's a story about sons college strength coach. Coach mouton looked just like this guy but he never smiled . He was from s fransisco forty miners before coming to mc neede. He worked out w players - lifting and running during 2 a days and laughed at their effort They were way more impressed when they found out that after working with them he had his wife drive him west of sulphur la and he ran back 10 miles to campus.
I think this guy is will set a tone.

Someone made a crack on Twitter about his impressive smile that cracked me up. Dude looks all serious business in that photo. If I was a player I’d tread careful until I got to know him :D

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
IMO this is the most important hire we’ve made after HC.

Most of us know that the S&C coaches usually spend more time with the players than the coaches do. And to add a former head S&C coach at major programs as an asst. here is huge.
Two things I really like -
1. major program expierence coming here - He has actually worked w 4* and 5* athletes. Though it's no different than 3*, the 4 /5* think it matters. ALSO - shows we are serious and building a major strength program
2. We already have a strength guy thats stops in nation. Adding GF shows the belts and suspenders approach in this vital area.

At a university to be un named due to triggering issues, the strength training is credited w keeping injuries to a minimum and because of that improving recruiting.

Go Jackets.