Another Falcon disaster

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Smoke and mirrors for Harbaugh or Belechek , they wont work for pennies.
Interesting hire. QB, not coach will decide fate. Who will be QB? Ridder is Falcon's version of Sims. Turnover waiting to happen. Where do they get a good QB? Surely not in the draft.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Interesting hire. QB, not coach will decide fate. Who will be QB? Ridder is Falcon's version of Sims. Turnover waiting to happen. Where do they get a good QB? Surely not in the draft.

This.

I dont follow NFL much but I did see an interesting clip from some jackleg explaining why ATL didn't hire the former Patriots guy.

Basically didn't want to go scorched earth in the front office for a guy that wants full control but (a) seemed to be over the hill in NE and (b) probably won't be there but for 1-2 years.

Based on that, I can see why he wasn't the choice. Then again, the jackleg also said Blank was set to hire Billi'check until front office folks (who likely would end up fired if Bill came) "got in Blank's ear".

So, long story long, the falcons are screwed until Blank's gone because he really don't know what TF he's doing. Hope, for falcons fans sake, they get lucky in spite of him.

Sexy Sunglasses GIF by Satisfaction

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Need a viable QB, plain and simple.

Glad he didn't hire Belechek. Look at the last 4 years and/or his seasons w/o Tom Brady.