Another cause for concern

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So we want to blame the fn kicker.
Wonder why he missed? Lets see ?
Our soon to be all acc QB made some wierd looking passes. The ND qb made some bad throws with no pressure.
Hey my hat blew off?
Glad I didnt need the rain suit for the game since the rain stopped by mid morning.
Wonder why snoddy slipped on first pitch around left end?
Wonder why our senior safety had to run like hell to make a misjudged punt reception?

Gee I wonder? Slippery field and swiring wind?
Think about it!
I love butt kicker.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Harrison is a good kicker and we are damn lucky to have him. It wasn't long ago we were not nearly so good at that spot. Even the best miss some. His misses hurt, no argument. I'll ride with him into the rest of our games and be happy to. Punting now...that was truly bad and needs to get fixed.

While I'm at this...some good to consider. Kick offs were pretty good. Onside kicks were good. In Butker I trust.

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
Last year he only made 61.1% of his field goals, good for 117th in the country. In the 30-39 yard range he was only 2-7. He was pretty decent on long field goals (3-4 on 40-49 yarders, 1-2 on 50+) to his credit, but we definitely need more consistency out of our kicker.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Harrison is a good kicker and we are damn lucky to have him. It wasn't long ago we were not nearly so good at that spot. Even the best miss some. His misses hurt, no argument. I'll ride with him into the rest of our games and be happy to. Punting now...that was truly bad and needs to get fixed.

While I'm at this...some good to consider. Kick offs were pretty good. Onside kicks were good. In Butker I trust.
The kid was a legend at Westminster...he will reach his stride and be something special ...ie more UGA slaying we hope...

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
If I were PJ, I would have gone out of my way to get him a couple of kicks in the 1st 2 games.Kickers get stale and it is mental.Hitting xpts is NOTHING like a 40 yd FG.
He may be ok,but I wouldn't want dook game riding on his kick at the end.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
May sound a little weird and overkill, but I'd be blasting music and having people run around him blowing party horns, hahaha. Talk about pressure. Just a thought.
Tiger Woods' father used to do that to him during his swing so that no pressure would ever get to him during a tournament!

LibertyTurns

Banned
We're worrying about the FG kicker? Who in hell on here wants to be kicking FGs. XPs yes, FGs no unless you're lining up with time running out to beat the Mutts.

Score TDs & screw the FGs. Kicking a FG is big fail. Maybe less of a fail than punting and certainly better than a turnover but a failure of the offense to do what it's designed to do- score TDs.

Leave Butt Kicker alone. Unless he's got another game winner he needs to nail, he's already made every FG I actually cared about. That's a pretty good record in my book.