ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
They be like
raw

fairweatherhater

Georgia Tech Fan
So did CPJ get on?
Chuckery is a complete clown.

CPJ was on for about 10-15 min. I couldn't listen to all of it as I was busy, but he said that he expects JT to have his best season. He also said that we do not have a "go-to" receiver yet in his opinion. CPJ did say that he expects one to emerge by the end of the season. Thought it was interesting that he said both of those since they would seem to be counter to each other. He may have meant that he expects JT to make reads better than previous years.

They also asked about BC's offense/defense and CPJ responded with the expected. Offense is power run with big O-line. Defense is very talented and athletic.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ was on for about 10-15 min. I couldn't listen to all of it as I was busy, but he said that he expects JT to have his best season. He also said that we do not have a "go-to" receiver yet in his opinion. CPJ did say that he expects one to emerge by the end of the season. Thought it was interesting that he said both of those since they would seem to be counter to each other. He may have meant that he expects JT to make reads better than previous years.

They also asked about BC's offense/defense and CPJ responded with the expected. Offense is power run with big O-line. Defense is very talented and athletic.
He just meant the he expects a wr to emerge into the go to guy. That none of them to this point has done it or shown themselves deserving of it. He's not saying that there are no wrs on the roster the could be go to wrs.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
If people want to discuss Brad Stewart, can a special thread be started where the rest of us won't have to see it? Nothing against Brad, just wore out on him as a topic of discussion