Andrew Marshall's status for next season

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I hope Andrew decides to stick with this decision; he's a potential all-ACC OL when he's healthy.

I also hope that he can fully rehab his injury(s). You never know about that.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I hope Andrew decides to stick with this decision; he's a potential all-ACC OL when he's healthy.

I also hope that he can fully rehab his injury(s). You never know about that.

Given how long he took to make his decision public I would he's committed to it :) It would have been very easy to say I'm done with football and move on, much easier than making the decision to come back. He knows what he's facing and there are no surprises out there for him!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Thought I read he will graduate soon, is that correct?

If so, does he not have to be in grad school?

And if that is so, has he been admitted?

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
He shouldn't need any special kind of appeal process... this is currently his 4th year on campus and he has yet to play a snap this year. So this year can count as his redshirt year and he is good to go for next year.

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
This also gets us back to having 15 scholarship lineman next year... I'd like 1 or 2 more in this class if we can find good ones... though it may be worth pursuing current juniors/rising seniors and load up in the following class.

We will now have 8 junior and senior linemen next year, and Shamire is the only loss (though a big one, literally and figuratively).

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
This also gets us back to having 15 scholarship lineman next year... I'd like 1 or 2 more in this class if we can find good ones... though it may be worth pursuing current juniors/rising seniors and load up in the following class.

We will now have 8 junior and senior linemen next year, and Shamire is the only loss (though a big one, literally and figuratively).
I agree. If the Coaches can find 2 more OL that are not reaches (Troy Ingle?) and can contribute, they need to get them.