And just like that, I’m a life long Wendy’s fan

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Omg!!!
Roasted the office GIF

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Yep they are roasted as only the DWAGS can be, but this year sets up perfectly for them to go all the way...I know just like a bunch of years before but they have clear sailing to the SEC East title with both Tennessee and Florida on the downward trend and they have an experienced, talented quarterback along with the usual gazillion 5 stars. What could go wrong? If not now...when?

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Yep they are roasted as only the DWAGS can be, but this year sets up perfectly for them to go all the way...I know just like a bunch of years before but they have clear sailing to the SEC East title with both Tennessee and Florida on the downward trend and they have an experienced, talented quarterback along with the usual gazillion 5 stars. What could go wrong? If not now...when?
Never because because the choke chain has a right tight grip on those dwags

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Never because because the choke chain has a right tight grip on those dwags
Its funny, I used to think that it had a lot to do with the coaching especially Mark Ritcht but it seems to be happening again so maybe it is more like what Spurrier used to say: "They get all that talent, and when they get get to Athens, I don't know what happens to them." Maybe they really do have an entire roster of prima donnas more concerned with looking good on ESPN to leverage their way to millions in the NFL instead of the task at hand, winning games and championships. One thing is for sure, it is not a talent issue or a depth issue, or not having sufficient resources.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Its funny, I used to think that it had a lot to do with the coaching especially Mark Ritcht but it seems to be happening again so maybe it is more like what Spurrier used to say: "They get all that talent, and when they get get to Athens, I don't know what happens to them." Maybe they really do have an entire roster of prima donnas more concerned with looking good on ESPN to leverage their way to millions in the NFL instead of the task at hand, winning games and championships. One thing is for sure, it is not a talent issue or a depth issue, or not having sufficient resources.
They recruit highly ranked players but unfortunately they’re also highly ranked in the Fulmer Cup. You put a bunch of punks together & the propensity to act like an imbecile goes up astronomically. I hope they never figure it out but as long as they recruit derelicts they will never win it all.