An idea to improve Bobby Dodd Stadium.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I love the upper north. We sit down low in 218 - I can hear the band play and see the game very well - when they are on the opposite end of the field, I do have to squint or watch the board some, but it's a great view of how the team lines up (and was FANTASTIC when we ran TO). It's also easy to get in and out of, little lines at the restroom, etc. I wish it did have more fans there, but part of the draw for me is that it is affordable for those of us who are alum in the 6/7 that didn't make it to millionaire and that I don't have to stand the entire game. I know there are people who do - yay for them - I can be pretty loud sitting (and often am) and just stand when it's an important play and enjoy the game, make the noise when needed, etc. I'm not saying we shouldn't do something better with the stadium, just that you have to consider what you dislike about upper north is exactly what I and some others like about it. :)
+1

I too love the view and being able to see plays develop. also, it's nice not having to crane your neck to look at these big screen TV.