Alright kids. Time to put up or shut up.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
http://www.careers.gatech.edu/career-paths/staff-opportunities-taleo

Football Recruiting Assistant(Job Number: 0172457)

Description
Job Purpose: Provide professional expertise in the management of football recruiting office responsibilities.

Major Responsibilities:

Oversee all forms of Social Media for the Georgia Tech Football Program for the purpose of recruiting students to the football program.
Responsible for producing and updating the Offensive & Defensive Recruiting Boards, as well as Current Player Personnel Board.
Assist with database management.
Assist with the organization of written and video Recruiting Services.
Maintain the appearance of Player Locker Room and Lounge.
Assist with various recruiting duties.
Assist Football Operations where needed.
Perform other related duties as assigned.

Basic Qualifications:

Education: High School Diploma/GED or Vocational School Diploma
Work Experience: Zero to one year job related experience
Certifications: N/A
Skills: This job requires ability to create content, including graphics and original pictures, for social media accounts; ability to design and implement a recruiting campaign; proficiency in Photoshop and Indesign; skills to include proofreading, problem solving, and excellent writing abilities; basic knowledge of office related computer applications.

Qualifications

Preferred Qualifications:

Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Work Experience: N/A
Preferred Certifications: N/A
Preferred Skills: N/A
Additional Information:

Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a regular basis with: Football Operations leadership This position typically will advise and counsel: N/A This position will supervise: N/A

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You guys (and gals) can go ahead and apply if you want but I have already taken the job. I am a silent verbal but also technically a soft commit. I can't go to Atlanta and take it if my wife won't let me. If I even go down there for an official interview, she will rescind my offer.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I was wondering who was responsible for this, cause they have dropped the ball.
Stop playing catch up and get ahead.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Puhleeze. Most of us here are looking more for a start-at-the-top,"Football & Other Sports That Interest Me" CEO position, with special micromanaging-for-personal-amusement dispensation to direct that x number of specific plays be called in each game. (I welcome instructing CPJ to finally include the old buck-lateral series in his offense. That would be a "fun" conversation. He'd love the input.) Or, perhaps something chairman-of-the-board-ish, too. ;)