All In Challenge: Notre Dame Game

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Bummed this is an auction and not an entry buy like others. You would think they would want to give as many fans as possible the chance to win. Guess they are worried about a non Tech fan winning if they did the entry option.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I love the plain "T"....
I bought a "T" ball cap and have worn it many times. I like the idea about changing things up a little bit, but I don't think the "T" ball cap is working. I get way too many questions as to what the T stands for. People just recognize "GT". Even with the navy blue and gold T, I've had two people ask me if my "T" cap stood for Tennessee. I hope my view is wrong.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I bought a "T" ball cap and have worn it many times. I like the idea about changing things up a little bit, but I don't think the "T" ball cap is working. I get way too many questions as to what the T stands for. People just recognize "GT". Even with the navy blue and gold T, I've had two people ask me if my "T" cap stood for Tennessee. I hope my view is wrong.

I’ve gotten similar questions about the “T” cap. It’s usually “Texas” that people are asking me about though. Which I don’t understand at all, as it’s clearly navy and gold, and I’m in Georgia. I could see Tennessee...maybe. But not Texas.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve gotten similar questions about the “T” cap. It’s usually “Texas” that people are asking me about though. Which I don’t understand at all, as it’s clearly navy and gold, and I’m in Georgia. I could see Tennessee...maybe. But not Texas.
Maybe it is just me....but if we are "branding" Georgia Tech, we should only use the interlocking GT. Anything else just seeds confusion. Your comments are indicative of the confusion.