Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Just for completeness

Honorable mentions
OT - Devin Cochran
DT - Djimon Brooks
LB - Charlie Thomas
S - Juanyeh Thomas
Man, Charlie was a sure fire 1st or 2nd teamer in the first month of the season. Not sure what happened. Hopefully he can play a full season at the same level he did the first few weeks next year.

Good for Djimon too. Kid worked his butt off to become a solid player after walking on.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Charlie Thomas is my favorite defensive player. I admit I’m biased cause he’s from down south but I really think he lost that luster early on because he could see the ineptness of the defense. I saw him many times after plays were over where he just wanted to explode on his teammates. He is the perfect example of a player who probably wanted a coaching change after year 1. Dude comes from a great high school program (who just beat the breaks off of Gunner and Rabun County) and knows the difference between good coaches and bad coaches. I think with new coaches who instill some discipline you’ll see a much better defensive product.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Charlie Thomas is my favorite defensive player. I admit I’m biased cause he’s from down south but I really think he lost that luster early on because he could see the ineptness of the defense. I saw him many times after plays were over where he just wanted to explode on his teammates. He is the perfect example of a player who probably wanted a coaching change after year 1. Dude comes from a great high school program (who just beat the breaks off of Gunner and Rabun County) and knows the difference between good coaches and bad coaches. I think with new coaches who instill some discipline you’ll see a much better defensive product.
Hope he doesn't go in the portal. I really like them although I did see him get frustrated at the end of some losing games and it affected his play.