Alcorn TV coverage?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Kentucky here... WatchEspn is your best option. If you have a SmartTv or a Google Chromecast, you can stream it to your TV from your smartphone.

Southern Va - bingo. The FSS channel here usually doesn't carry the GT minor games but have the rights. So the ESPN3 show is blacked out. I go to WatchESPN on my computer to watch. Sometimes I have to adjust where my VPN is appearing to originate........

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I believe some of our games might end up on ESPN+, and if so, that will be an extra $4.99 per month for ESPN......sad if that happens....

I started to go ahead and sign up last night because I thought this may be the case and I was somewhat interested in the KSU vs Georgia State game. I decided to hold off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
If you need to watch in on your mobile device, does anyone know if it will be available on the "Fox Sports Go" app or the "Fox Sports" app or the "Watch ESPN" app, or what?

Edit: I'm going to answer my own question here. It appears that it will be available on the "Fox Sports Go" app. The "Georgia Tech Football Report" is also available on Fox Sports Go app; just search "Georgia Tech". Looks like it's scheduled to be available at 6pm tonight, as well as future dates. It's cool you can also get it to remind/notify you when these things come up.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If you need to watch in on your mobile device, does anyone know if it will be available on the "Fox Sports Go" app or the "Fox Sports" app or the "Watch ESPN" app, or what?

Edit: I'm going to answer my own question here. It appears that it will be available on the "Fox Sports Go" app.

It will also be on WatchESPN ACC Network Extra