Alcorn State Prediction Thread

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I want to change my guess b/c I just looked at the forecast. It told me less rain, and more TD's.
GT-70
Braves-10 (unless Shelby Miller is pitching, then they would have 0)

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
For those of you that think "Alcorn is no slouch", Alcorn State is a slouch. I graduated from a SWAC school, Alabama State (Go Hornets), and NOBODY in that conference plays any defense, never has. Some of you guys are acting as if their quarterback is the next coming of Steve McNair. So what their linemen are big, there is a reason they are at Alcorn and not Southern Miss, Ole Miss, or Mississippi State. They are big and slow. With that being said:

63-7

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Adam Gotsis is from Australia. Adam Gotsis use to play Rugby. Adam Gotsis and Patrick Skov are teammates. Patrick Skov will take the ball on a BB dive, break open into the secondary, and truck some poor DB into 2017. Like this:

(Yeah, just making up a reason to post this)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I didn't want to start a new thread so here's this from yesterday. Somebody is not happy.
#ALCNvsGT: Defensive Coordinator Ted Roof

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I didn't want to start a new thread so here's this from yesterday. Somebody is not happy.

Yeah, I listened to the audio last night. "Not happy" says it. I hope he's right that it's a matter of getting engaged between the ears and that we get it done.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow

He seems like a man that's pretty hard to please (which could be a good thing). I'm hoping that's all it is, and we see a shutout Thursday night.