Alcohol Sales Pilot Program

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Can confirm they do. They had some pretty good specials with tall boy Yuengling and Red Strip going for $4.

Good special on Red Stripe...like they pay you $4 to drink Red Stripe :ROFLMAO: I kid.

(But seriously, after drinking nothing but Red Stripe after spending a week at a resort in Jamaica, I pretty much can't stand the sight of that stuff anymore.)

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Good special on Red Stripe...like they pay you $4 to drink Red Stripe :ROFLMAO: I kid.

(But seriously, after drinking nothing but Red Stripe after spending a week at a resort in Jamaica, I pretty much can't stand the sight of that stuff anymore.)

There should not be anything titled something like "Red Stripe" sold in ANY of our stadiums. #itsalwayshateweek

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer

Did the same. Red Stripe and Appletons lol but I still really enjoy the Stripe! Cant wait to be back there in 2 months!

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Wonder if we could get an endorsement deal with Modelo - "Up with the White and Gold."

upload_2020-3-6_14-15-50.jpeg