Al Harrington's Affinity for Ga Tech

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
*Googles Magic City*

tenor.gif

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Forgive me for not opening the spotify. CBC told us he had Al and the Mom, if he went to college. I believe she worked for the State of NJ, if memory serves. The more they knew about G.T., the more Mom was convinced this was the place. Had a verbal.

I think it was Al or Dion Glover, when the NCAA disallowed us to write letters. The mysterious white guy in the stands. Hello Starbury!

Edited: She might have worked Federal, SSA?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
You really didn't know what Mag City is?

You haven't lived, peac. When we finally start the peacKG search firm, we'll have all our meetings there.

Im not a big strip club guy. Though I did fall in love with a lovely Russian girl at Masters in Myrtle Beach during bike week a few years ago. Hell of a saleswoman

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
this is kind of what I was talking about last spring when I said Pastner doesn’t represent the culture of the ATL and people got all sideways on me.

It's more than a fair assessment. If I weren't so scared that c62 will literally fight me, I'd say Partner still hasn't captured the essence he needs to just yet.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
It's more than a fair assessment. If I weren't so scared that c62 will literally fight me, I'd say Partner still hasn't captured the essence he needs to just yet.
Eh, c62 might bare knuckle you, but he’ll buy you a beer afterwards (assuming the youngin isn’t with him).

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Eh, c62 might bare knuckle you, but he’ll buy you a beer afterwards (assuming the youngin isn’t with him).

...and take him on a trip down memory lane to that fine establishment on Spring Street! Although I didn’t go to GT, I’m very familiar with the scene.

It’s been many years for me, but the Pink Pony was always a good place for a beer (wink, wink) as well.

Nuthin but love for you, KG! Even if you dislike our coach, you express it eloquently!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
In many ways georgia tech doesnt represent the culture of the ATL.

Strip clubs ain't one of the ways GT doesn't represent the culture of ATL, as our cheap students who actually do go to games take advantage of free entry with game ticket.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
In many ways georgia tech doesnt represent the culture of the ATL.

I don't think this is true at all.

...and take him on a trip down memory lane to that fine establishment on Spring Street! Although I didn’t go to GT, I’m very familiar with the scene.

It’s been many years for me, but the Pink Pony was always a good place for a beer (wink, wink) as well.

Nuthin but love for you, KG! Even if you dislike our coach, you express it eloquently!

Haha, sounds like a great night.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Back in the day when we knew a little something about recrootin...
Well they tried this recently. Results:
Recruit went to puke with housing & god knows what else provided to him & his parents.
Tech rewarded with heavy penalties, including post season ban.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We need to link up with the local strip clubs and give fans who present a Tech ticket get in the club half price! I’d move back to Atl and get season tickets real quick!

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We need to link up with the local strip clubs and give fans who present a Tech ticket get in the club half price! I’d move back to Atl and get season tickets real quick!

I’m pretty sure it’s free admission with a ticket.

At least it used to be.