AJC Pic

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
So, I normally could care less, but did you guys see the picture used for the GT/ND schedule announcement story? From a game we won 33-3, and totally dominated, the best the AJC could find was a pic of Taylor Bennett getting sacked? Hilarious. I have found humor all season from the pics they have used to cover GT. I believe it was after the big VT/UM wins that they had cover photos of groups of random walk-ons as their main pics. I support all our SAs, but really? No anger here, just find it humorous how they cover us. Nothing new.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
So, I normally could care less, but did you guys see the picture used for the GT/ND schedule announcement story? From a game we won 33-3, and totally dominated, the best the AJC could find was a pic of Taylor Bennett getting sacked? Hilarious. I have found humor all season from the pics they have used to cover GT. I believe it was after the big VT/UM wins that they had cover photos of groups of random walk-ons as their main pics. I support all our SAs, but really? No anger here, just find it humorous how they cover us. Nothing new.

Most of the time expect their daily picture of Todd Gurley to feature him stiff arming a GT player. I assume they ran out of those early on in the season.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Most of the time expect their daily picture of Todd Gurley to feature him stiff arming a GT player. I assume they ran out of those early on in the season.
Is that his autographing arm, the arm that is only being used these days for that other "stiff arming"?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Just curious, isn't this a face masking penalty? I know a flat hand to the face is a legal stiffarm, but it looks as if his finger tips are curled inside the face mask...

UGA-Gurley.jpg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Just curious, isn't this a face masking penalty? I know a flat hand to the face is a legal stiffarm, but it looks as if his finger tips are curled inside the face mask...

UGA-Gurley.jpg

I'll bet the SECSPN refs would call that a horse collar tackle, and award an extra 15 yards on the end of the run.

I Agree 100 %