AJC, Injured Players set to return

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Having both of our centers ready for summer camp (Burden and Marshall) is huge. It was also very helpful that even with his broken thumb Freddie Burden played all of spring at guard, so he is cross-trained and able to shift spots if needed with Marshall stepping in at center this season were any injuries to occur.

I give Burden huge accolades playing all spring with an injured wing. That is the type of Character this team has on not only the offensive line, but everywhere on the roster. That is why I expect another solid season on the Flats.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
"B-back Quaide Weimerskirch (foot surgery) should be able to return after preseason camp."

Doesn't this pretty much set him on the redshirt path? He'll miss all of camp and then it'll likely take more time to get in shape and shake off the rust...

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
"B-back Quaide Weimerskirch (foot surgery) should be able to return after preseason camp."

Doesn't this pretty much set him on the redshirt path? He'll miss all of camp and then it'll likely take more time to get in shape and shake off the rust...
Whether to redshirt is probably more dependent upon Skov's performance. I think spring practice would still have him ahead of the learning curve compared to the kids coming in August.