AJC Article

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
So what s the bet?
I might want a side wager?

What happens that results in crow eating and by whom?

But If it is kg admitting error - forget it.

No wager. Just @kg01 being @kg01 like @kg01 always is... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He has put me on his "list" a few times for either making jokes about GT football and for posting this thread.

But that's ok, I can handle being on a list as long as it's not my wife's list. That one scares me...

Scared Tom And Jerry GIF by moodman

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I recall him being very "supportive" of football in 1985 and basketball 1984 - 86
You mean when Dave Kindred was writing for the AJC? Bradley even after 30 years of experience will never write an article at the level of Dave Kindred.

I googled for an article Kindred wrote about Cremins in 1986 but I can't find it. One of the best sports articles I have ever read.

No offense to Bradley but he's little more than the last man standing after Furman Bisher, Dave Kindred and such exited stage left. There's nothing special about Bradley - no one will remember his work after he is gone.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Furman was great.
Kindred was darn good too. Actually talked with him during on of the games in '85 if I recall. He actually described on of my friends as "palpable" after a thriller in the Dome.