AJC article on TaQuon Marshall

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
anyone else think its a bit weird that he said he always wanted to be an engineer, and then states he plans to study business?

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
That just makes him a "GT 5 stars" kid because after graduation he can also personally market his engineering inventions without having to give away the profits under a licensing agreement. Smart player and glad to have him in this recruiting class.

But as an announcer said DECADES ago when I was watching a GT game on the television set one Saturday morning: "You can't be a dummy and get into Georgia Tech. That Engineering stuff is tough!"

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Young jacket has been posting these for a week now, so of course it makes sense to merge his thread with this one instead of vice versa.

Another head scratching mod descision. I get that you're not paid, but pay attention or stop.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Young jacket has been posting these for a week now, so of course it makes sense to merge his thread with this one instead of vice versa.

Another head scratching mod descision. I get that you're not paid, but pay attention or stop.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm fine with the way it was merged and thought it thru before doing so. Have a good day.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member

Sorry, I'm not understanding this comment. How threads get merged is really a matter of when the threads were posted. It does not matter if one person has been posting similar threads for weeks; no one owns posting links to AJC articles. In fact, my suggestion for the link posters would be to just check the first dozen or so threads before posting links to articles in case it was already posted by someone else.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

You really think it's that big of a deal? Wow, lighten up bruh!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Son or crush?