ACC's "All-Overlooked Team"

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Nice to see Chamberlain get some form of acknowledgement...especially after the heat he took from a lot GT fans on message boards. Like Snoddy, sometimes you just have to let the guys mature. Everyone develops at a different pace.

Congrats to Keshun...dude stepped up big time for a true freshmen. He's gonna be one of the cornerstone pieces of our defense the next few years.

GT fans don't need to say anything about PJ. Had some MONSTER games this year.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Nice to see Chamberlain get some form of acknowledgement...especially after the heat he took from a lot GT fans on message boards. Like Snoddy, sometimes you just have to let the guys mature. Everyone develops at a different pace.

Congrats to Keshun...dude stepped up big time for a true freshmen. He's gonna be one of the cornerstone pieces of our defense the next few years.

GT fans don't need to say anything about PJ. Had some MONSTER games this year.
I'm as happy as can be for BC, but that criticism at the time was justified. I kind of changed my tune on him when I checked his background and found out he was a late comer to the game of football. Some guys have the tools but take longer to develop for one reason or another. Kind of gives me hope for Kallon.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
He's so overlooked that they couldn't even put him on this team.

So he's on the double-secret all-ACC team?
dean wormer-thumb-321x240-29749.png