ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone else get the email to get a crack at tickets?

I'm not going to Greensboro, but wanted to make sure folks saw that show up late today with a Wednesday deadline.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I feel so dirty pulling for the French. But go Hoos

Eh, I don't ever mind pulling for UVA. They can get kinds grindy a lot of the time, but I enjoy watching their D, I think Bennett is a great coach and don't really remember him doing anything to make me dislike him, and their players for the most part seem like likeable people.

Biggest thing to hold against them is their success as far as I can tell, and well, I wasn't invited to the playa haters ball this year

Deleted member 2897

Hopefully the worlds karma will come crashing down on Louisville today. Even if they get to 9 wins - 9 other ACC teams also already have 9 wins.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I know in the bracketology thread we’ve been talking about where we might get seeded and avoiding the 8/9 so we don’t face a 1 too early. That being said, if UVA wins and gives us a path where we go through them vs FSU... I will gladly take the 8/9 seed if it’s the price of an ACC tourney run.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I know in the bracketology thread we’ve been talking about where we might get seeded and avoiding the 8/9 so we don’t face a 1 too early. That being said, if UVA wins and gives us a path where we go through them vs FSU... I will gladly take the 8/9 seed if it’s the price of an ACC tourney run.

Absolutely. If you told me that we could guaranteed an acct championship but we'd have to play gonzaga in the first round I would take it in a heart beat.

I think winning the ACCT would make this year more special than anything but a final four run in the NCAAT. And we'd still have the option to do both if the first happen.

So let's go win the ACCT.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Extra rest day. This team has really improved over the season. Moses and Jose just don't want to lose. These guys really seem to like each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.