ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugboy

Staff member

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
If we beat FSU tonight we have earned the title. FSU is playing well and is a huge challenge for pretty much anyone right now. No whining or gnashing of teeth about how we got here. It will come down to Jose's knee and if we can make shots unless they simply overwhelm Moses inside.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If we beat FSU tonight we have earned the title. FSU is playing well and is a huge challenge for pretty much anyone right now. No whining or gnashing of teeth about how we got here. It will come down to Jose's knee and if we can make shots unless they simply overwhelm Moses inside.
I agree with this. Winning tonight will be a serious challenge.

Deleted member 2897

I’m not expecting to win. That’s okay. We’re not a Florida State or Gonzaga or whoever. Play a 5 game series and I’d pick them every time. BUT, anything can happen in basketball on any given night. We’re playing for a championship. Great exposure for the program, and great for the team. LFG!

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’m not expecting to win. That’s okay. We’re not a Florida State or Gonzaga or whoever. Play a 5 game series and I’d pick them every time. BUT, anything can happen in basketball on any given night. We’re playing for a championship. Great exposure for the program, and great for the team. LFG!
We’d probably win once maybe twice in 5 games. We just need tonight to be one of those 5 games.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
If we win the championship game today there will not be an asterisk on the banner hung in our gym or on the trophy.
At least until the NCAA finds out that someone gave a player a breath mint before an interview. At that point the NCAA will have to come down hard on GT to prove that they do take action and that they don't just let teams (UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, etc) get off when there is obvious evidence of rules breaking.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Saw this posted elsewhere with regards to this year's ACC tourney.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 10.13.06 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.