ACC Tournament Seeding Scenarios

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hey, are we in danger of being left out of the ACC/Big10 challenge next year? I thought the bottom 2 teams get left out but that may have changed.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hey, are we in danger of being left out of the ACC/Big10 challenge next year? I thought the bottom 2 teams get left out but that may have changed.
I don't want to say we won't be, but they add Maryland & Rutgers next year, going up to 14 teams. Unless ESPN wants less game inventory, whic hI'd find hard to believe, it should only be the last place team left out next year.

That's my theory.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Available scenarios based on Wake's 10 point win over Duke tonight. Need to get that win on Saturday. Also, it'll be hilarious if Wake beating Duke saves Bzdelik's job.
  • The Yellow Jackets will be the No. 11 seed with a win AND a Wake Forest win over Duke AND a Miami win
  • The Yellow Jackets will be the No. 12 seed with a win AND two Wake Forest wins PLUS a ¬Syracuse win OR a Duke loss to North Carolina
  • The Yellow Jackets will be the No. 13 seed with a loss AND a Wake Forest win over Duke
  • The Yellow Jackets will be the No. 13 seed with a win AND two Wake Forest wins PLUS a Duke win over North Carolina AND a Syracuse loss

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll now be rooting for the 11 seed as well so I can watch the game.

It would be nice to get a couple more wins before closing out the season to hopefully get us back some momentum going into next season.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Okay, so it looks like we've got
Wed: BC
Thu: Clem
Fri: #3 seed and the order of 2-4 seeds is yet to be determined, iiuc but
Sat: #2 if they win Fri
Sun: UVA if they win Fri & Sat